Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nail polish will be the death of me

3 years ago it was Lincoln Park After Dark. I searched high and low until I got my hands on a bottle, and then it didn't leave my hands...or my toes for 2 fall/winter seasons straight. (I was not die hard enough to rock in in Spring and Summer, obsessions have seasonal control) I obsessed over the color. It made everything I owned seem more stylish and up to date. I haven't been able to find a nail polish since that has had that effect on me, so I have just been obsessed with the search for one.

Now I find out that Tracy Reese (ala Tracy Reese who also designs for Anthropologie) is designing a line for Sally Hansen, and has designed a line in the past for them but it has flown off the shelves quickly. I am determined to snag some colors out of this line when they hit shelves (allegedly in April 2010) I have been searching for more information, but can't seem to find any. What I have found is below. I am feeling like a lame Nancy Drew:

The 8 new shades in the limited-edition nail color collection are made with the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure. This season’s shades include:




Hidden Treasure – clear with multidimensional glitter

Midnight in New York – rich black

Sunflowers – bright yellow

Pomegranate – pinkish red

Dianthus – deep pink

Lagoon – sea blue

Silver Lining – metallic gray

Iced Coffee – light mocha



About Sally Hansen: Sally Hansen renown for its high-performance nail care and nail color. The brand’s commitment to product innovation and technology has made Sally Hansen and the unsurpassed leader in nail color and nail treatment.



About The Designer: Tracy Reese’s designs celebrate femininity and are known for their embellishments and fine attention to detail. Her pieces call for perfectly polished fingers and toes: As Tracy herself says, “A touch of color to your nails gives you a total polished look, as it creates a complete package from head to toe. And what woman doesn’t feel amazing with a fresh manicure and beautiful dress!”



WHAT IT COSTS: $7.00 each

No comments:

Post a Comment